Get more out of your computer!
Want to Learn More About Computers?
- Do you need to know how to use spreadsheets for your job or for your business?
- Want to make a polished looking business presentation?
- Do you want to use mail merge to send mailings to your customers or group?
- Do you need help on how to create a great looking business plan, report, form, or proposal?
- Do you want to learn how to send pictures with your email?
- Do you just need helping finding your files and figuring out how to organize them so you can find them later?
You need one-on-one Computer Training that is specifically tailored to what you want to know how to do.
I can help you get up and running quickly,
- Make your computer more effective for you.
- Be able to do things yourself instead of paying others.
- Be more valuable on your job.
- Create a more polished image for your business.
- Do better in school.
- one-on-one training that is hands-on
- in one-hour sessions
- at a place that is convenient and comfortable to you (coffee shop, library, etc.)
- a cheat sheet for what we just covered
- a laptop if you don’t have one to bring
One-hour sessions are $50 ($60 if I bring an additional laptop).
I am an experienced technology instructor with Microsoft certifications.
Email me your questions, what you are stuck on, or what you want to know how to do. I’ll answer your question and we can see if you need a training session.
I can help you with:
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 / OpenOffice
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Using the Internet with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Working with email (Yahoo, Google, Outlook)
- Amazon Kindle