Want to be able to do more on your computer yourself?
Need to create a fill-in form?
Trying to find your file when you know you just saved it?
Want to use spreadsheets to track your time or expenses?
Is your inbox out of control and in need of taming?
I can help you with this and so much more
YouTube tutorials? Manuals? Where do you even start?!
There’s just so much stuff to learn! Chances are, you feel lost and maybe a little overwhelmed on the computer.
What do you want to know how to do today?
I can make it so much easier for you (you’ll probably be surprised how easy it really is!)
Not a computer person? Don’t worry. I translate Computer into Plain English for you!
I can help you with:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher (OpenOffice too)
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Using the Internet with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome
- Working with email (Yahoo, Google, Outlook)
- and more
You can get what you need in short, one-on-one sessions, in plain English, covering the specific tasks you want to know how to do.
- NO time wasted in days or weeks-long classes.
- Ask all the questions you want.
- You don’t have to share your time with others or ask questions in front of others.
- You’ll even have a printed cheat sheet to help you when you’re on your own.
You need one-on-one Computer Training that is specifically tailored to what you want to know how to do.
Make it convenient for you. I can teach you
- I can even bring a laptop if you don’t have one to bring
One-hour sessions are $50.
(I also teach groups or in a classroom setting. Contact me to discuss your needs.)
Don’t know me? Not quite sure what you’ll get. That’s OK, trust me I get it! Click here to read more about me here.
Email me your questions, what you are stuck on, or what you want to know how to do. I’ll answer your question and we can see if you need a training session.